With up to 16 parallel channels (including one in Englisch) the Congress in 2023 will take place from 22nd to 25th April 2023 as a hybrid meeting, in Wiesbaden and online, discussing the topic “Systemic Thinking – Individual Therapy”.
Focus Topics of GSIM 2023
- Systemic manifestations of organ disease
- General symptoms: The first building block on the way to diagnosis
- National and international guidelines and registers in comparison
- Solving clinical problems across professions
- Cross-organ side effects: When is the specialist internist needed?
- Promptly realisable therapy ideas from basic science
- Medical apps – which ones really work?
As before, international participants will have the opportunity to register free of charge. Registration will open in January 2023. Until then, you can look into the on-demand-program from the last congress 2022.